Prep 30 mins
Cook 11 mins
A spicy, hearty vegetarian wrap that is a nice way to use left-over rice.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 canned chipotle chiles, chopped
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce, from the canned chiles
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf
- Add oil to a skillet, heat over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook, while stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until translucent.
- Add in the garlic and cumin, stir and cook about 1 minute.
- Add in the black beans, chipotles, adobo sauce, and salt; stir to combine.
- Simmer about 5 minutes or until heated through (mixture appears dry).
- Spread a warmed tortilla with 1 1/2 tablespoon sour cream.
- Place 1/2 cup rice in a horizontal strip about one-third of the way up from the bottom edge of the tortilla. Top with one-fourth of the bean mixture, salsa, and cilantro leaves.
- Fold in the two sides of the tortilla and roll tortilla away from you (burrito-style).
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.