Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great BBQ sauce that takes just about no time at all to whip together. It's got a great flavor that melds together so nicely. This is actually better the second day, so if you have the time, make it the day before. I will tell you this, use the best chili sauce you can find. It makes all the difference. I use Heinz, and I heartily recommend that you do the same. The chili sauce makes up the bulk of the recipe, so you need to use the best.
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice, fresh if possible
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 dash hot sauce, your favorite or 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Use as a marinade, or brush over the seafood, chicken or pork the last 10 minutes of grilling.
Fantastic and fast! I would have given it 5 stars but I like my sauce spicy/sweet and had to add a tablespoon of honey-mustard because I put too much hot sauce in it! Fast and yummy with leftover pork roast turned to BBQ pulled pork.