Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Naturally lower in fat than regular french fries with the added bonus of great flavor! These are the only fries I will eat.
- Scrub potatoes.
- Leaving skins on, cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- Rinse under cold water to remove starch.
- Pat dry.
- In very large bowl, mix all remaining ingredients.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 450F degree oven for about 45-50 minutes or until crisp and browned.
- Carefully toss twice during cooking.