Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Naturally lower in fat than regular french fries with the added bonus of great flavor! These are the only fries I will eat.
- Scrub potatoes.
- Leaving skins on, cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- Rinse under cold water to remove starch.
- Pat dry.
- In very large bowl, mix all remaining ingredients.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 450F degree oven for about 45-50 minutes or until crisp and browned.
- Carefully toss twice during cooking.
These fries have a wonderful combination of flavors! The only thing I did different was I sliced them like french fries as I thought they wouldn't take so long to cook! M&Mers, I thank you for sharing!
Did these without the onion powder, only because I didn't have any, and they were delicious. Very tasty. Enjoyed by one and all. Will add this to my extensive list of potato recipes. Great combination of spices.
Great ! I mixed the potatoes and seasoning in a ziploc bag for easy clean up and also sliced them into smaller sticks. Just the right amount of zip.