Recipe by Lizzie Rodriquez
From Taste of home With a spicy-sweet glaze created with just four ingredients, these chops are not only tasty, they’re super-easy, too. —Lily K. Julow, Gainesville, Florida
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 pork loin chops with bone (7 ounces each)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the preserves, chili sauce, mustard and water. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Spoon glaze over both sides of pork.
- Broil 4-5 inches from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.