Recipe by The Chemist
Could be used as just or chili or can be coupled with corn chips to make nachos
- cooking spray
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 15 ounces can red kidney beans, drained
- 10 ounces can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef in skillet with spray.
- Move meat to the side and add onion, pepper and garlic to center of the pan.
- Cook veggies for 3 minutes then combine with meat and add beans.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Separately add tomato sauce, hot sauce and spices then mix it with meat mixture.
- Let meat sauce boil 1 minute, simmer 5 minutes on lower heat.
- Serve over tortilla chips, as a dip for the chips or eat as chili con carne.