Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs chicken, cut up
- Put oven rack in upper third of oven and preheat oven to 425°F
- Line bottom of a 15- by 10-inch shallow baking pan with foil and set an oiled large metal rack in pan.
- Stir together chili powder, honey, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a large bowl, then add chicken and turn to coat completely.
- Transfer chicken to rack, arranging in 1 layer, then bake, turning over once, until cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes.
This is a good flavor for chicken legs! I used all the ingredients but to save time, I didn't measure and just threw them in a bowl to mix. I didn't use as much chili powder and eyeballing kept everything else about the same. Thought these were good! Thanks!