Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Recipe is from Bisquick.
- 184.27 g envelopebetty crocker cornbread mix
- 44.37 ml milk
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 1.23 ml chili powder
- 1 egg
- 78.07 ml green giant valley fresh steamers niblets frozen corn, thawed (from 12-oz bag)
- 2 (850.48 g) can chili with beans
- 177.44 ml shredded cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- 88.74 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml corn chips
- 59.14 ml sliced green onion (4 medium)
- Heat oven to 400°F Place foil baking cup in each of 18 regular-size muffin cups.
- In medium bowl, stir cornbread mix, milk, melted butter, chili powder and egg just until moistened. Fold in corn. Spoon about 1 tablespoon cornbread mixture into each muffin cup. Top each with about 3 tablespoons chili.
- Bake 18 minutes; sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons cheese; bake 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan and top each with dollop of sour cream. Sprinkle with corn chips and green onions. Serve immediately.