Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Equally good with ground turkey, chicken or beef.
Make and share this Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs ground meat
- 1 large onion
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 ounce chili seasoning mix
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 4 (4 ounce) cans green chilies
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 ounces beer
- 1 dash texas pete or 1 dash red hot sauce
- 2 (12 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 16 ounces monterey jack cheese
- Brown and drain meat.
- Finely chop onion & pepper and add to meat along with chili mix, tomatoes, chills, brown sugar, beer, hot sauce & garlic.
- Simmer 1 1/2 hours. During last 5 minutes add kidney beans and salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with shredded cheese.