Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Your basic chili recipe with beans and ground beef
- 1 bulb of garlic, minced
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (30 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (30 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- chili seasoning
- on high heat, sautee half the minced garlic in oil until golden brown.
- add half the diced onions; sautee until traslucent.
- add ground beef and break it up while it is cooking.
- cook until beef is thoroughly cooked.
- add chili seasoning to taste.
- add all canned ingredients, including the liquids in them.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- when boiling, reduce heat to medium and add remaining garlic and onion.
- boil for 15-20 minutes until sauce thickens a little.