Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
I took two Chili recipes and combined them to make this, the way I like it. We serve it with corn bread for a warm, hearty meal.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (16 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (5 -6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- Saute meat, onions and garlic in large kettle until meat is browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30-60 minutes, stirring occasionally.