Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 can corn, don't drain
- 2 cans pinto beans, drain
- 1 can kidney bean, drain
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 packet light ranch dressing mix
- Brown the ground turkey; add the onions and cook till almost soft.
- Add the rest of ingredients and heat on medium/low heat till heated through.
Another great recipe. I made this with dry pinto beans and I forgot the corn. The recipe could not be easier. I also adjusted the cooking time to the crock pot. It yielded a nice hearty, tasty chili.
It may have been the turkey I used but this was awful, but I'm thinking of trying it again with a better brand of ground turkey.