- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package hot chili seasoning mix
- ground cumin, to taste
- chili powder, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef in a skillet, drain and put aside.
- Over medium heat spray large pot with nonstick cooking spray. Add the green pepper, onion, and celery, saute. Add the diced tomatoes. Add cumin and chili powder. Cook for about 6 minutes, til veggies are tender. Add the beans, meat, and seasoning. Cover partially and simmer for 2-3 hours.