Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A basic recipe that uses brown beans instead of kidney beans.
Make and share this Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 14 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 (14 ounce) cans baked beans in tomato sauce
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (to taste)
- Brown hamburger with onion and salt and pepper.
- Add the rest of ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 1 hour or until heated through.