Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is regular on the menu in our house, so good and easy to make. You can usually eat it for days. Ive brought some into work and people at work always ask for the recipe!
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes, canned
- 1 (14 ounce) can chili beans, Bush's
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄2 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Mix all ingredients together and cook in crockpot for 4-6 hours.
- If you dont want to cook in a crockpot, cook for about 1 hour over medium heat.
We Love this chili! I use chicken broth because it seems to always be what I have on hand. Especially good when cooked in crockpot.