Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Chili with ground beef and beans
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 14 ounces ready-cut canned tomatoes
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 16 ounces kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- Saute ground beef and onion in Dutch oven.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
I love this my best favorite... My hubby loves it so much... The chili is very good....