Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I grew up on this and it is sooooo yummy. I like it much soupier--almost like a soup.
Make and share this Chili recipe from Food.com.
- In oil, sauté onion and green pepper.
- Add meat cook until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Mix cold water and chili powder until dissolved.
- Add water to hamburger and chili powder mix.
- Add salt, tomato sauce, and beans.
- Simmer and cover 1 hour.
- Adjust liquid by adding water if too thick.
I really enjoyed this chili, I remember the Campbells chili Beef soup in the stores and not they do not make it anymore so i make this soupier like you said it is actually better than the campbells thanks for posting i was looking for a GOOD chili recipe