Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was experimenting with my usual chili recipe the other day and came up with a delicious new recipe.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 12 ounces salsa
- 26 ounces traditional flavor spaghetti sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red kidney beans
- Brown ground beef, onions, celery and green peppers.
- Add chili powder, tomato sauce, salsa, spaghetti sauce, and kidney beans. Simmer for 30 minutes.