- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground chuck or 1 lb ground round
- 21 ounces dark red kidney beans
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix (dry)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons hershey's cocoa powder
- 8 ounces Coke
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and drain. In stock pot or dutch oven combine remaining ingredients (do not drain kidney beans).
- Stir until mixed well, add meat. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 45 minutes-1 hour, stirring frequently.
- Serve with shredded cheese and oyster crackers.