Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I do believe I need to stuff several of these into my head immediately.
Make and share this Chiles Rellenos Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Spray two miniature muffin tins with cooking spray.
- With a 3-inch cookie cutter, cut wonton skins into circles.
- Place one circle in each muffin cup; mold it to the cup. (You could leave them square as well, but they fit better circular.).
- Spray lightly with additional cooking spray.
- Bake at 350ºF. for 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from tins and place on cookie sheet(s).
- Combine cheeses, chiles, hot sauce, green onion, and cumin in medium bowl; mix well.
- Fill each cup with 2 tsp of the cheese filling and top each with two olive slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with pimento and serve warm.
These are so yummy to eat and very easy to make. I did make one change since I didn't have ricotta, I used cream cheese. I do a far amount of apps entertaining and this will be on the must do. Thanks for sharing.