Chili Rellenos Casserole is very good & easy to prepare Great for a busy week night, and good enough for company." Original recipe yield: 6 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Lay half of the chilies evenly in bottom of baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle with half of the Jack and Cheddar cheeses, and cover with remaining chilies.
- 5In a bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, and flour, and pour over the top of the chilies.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven, pour tomato sauce evenly over the top, and continue baking another 15 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining Jack and Cheddar cheeses, and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chiles Rellenos Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.6
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 173.7 mg
- Sodium 870.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 32.0 g