Recipe by JackieOhNo!
This is actually a perfect summer salad when the garden tomatoes are at their best and the green beans are fresh off the vine. If using fresh beans, all you have to do is steam them and allow them to cool before combining with the tomatoes, as directed.
Top Review by Zurie
Made for ZWT, "Off the Beaten Path" adventure. I used my own fresh green beans, and this made a delicious, quick salad! Used less lemon juice and a few dashes more hot sauce. Thanks, very nice!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen green beans, thawed and drained
- 3 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped (about 3-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce