Ginny Sue's Note:
Another tasty way to use zucchini in a main dish. You can use fish fillets of your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs chilean sea bass fillets or 1 1/2 lbs other fish, of your choice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Place fish in a single layer in foil-lined 9x13 baking pan.
- 2Spread garlic, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes and green onions over fish.
- 3Sprinkle lemon juice and wine over all.
- 4Arrange zucchini around fish.
- 5Sprinkle fish and zucchini with salt and pepper to taste and small amount of paprika for color.
- 6Drizzle with melted butter.
- 7Cover with foil and crimp edges with bottom foil to seal completely.
- 8Bake at 450F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilean Sea Bass With Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 178.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 33.2 g