Recipe by Grace Lynn
I got this recipe from a personal chef. This dish is one of the most popular among his clientelle and is served in some of the finest restaurants! Best of all...it is sooo easy!
Top Review by Scribbler515
I didn't have much luck tonight with this recipe. I think it has potential, though. I made it as directed and the ingredients themselves are just fine. I think the issue is with the cooking method. My recommendation for next time would be to cook it for 6 minutes covered, and then to cook it for 2 or 3 minutes more uncovered. I cooked for 8 minutes covered and, although the fish was cooked just right, the topping was quite soggy. Thanks for posting.
- 2 (340.19 g) chilean sea bass fillets
- salt and pepper
- 14.79 ml butter
- 4.92 ml coarse grain mustard
- 1.23 ml Lawry's Seasoned Salt or 1.23 ml Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 14.79 ml breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Let the sea bass sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Season it with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Melt butter in pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook the sea bass for 4 minutes.
- Turn over and apply a thin coat of coarse grain mustard, sprinkle with Lawry's seasoning or Mrs.
- Dash, then sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Cover the pan and turn heat to low for 6-8 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.