1/5 Photos of Chilean Sea Bass With Mustard
Grace Lynn's Note:
I got this recipe from a personal chef. This dish is one of the most popular among his clientelle and is served in some of the finest restaurants! Best of all...it is sooo easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let the sea bass sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- 2Season it with salt and pepper on both sides.
- 3Melt butter in pan over medium-high heat.
- 4Cook the sea bass for 4 minutes.
- 5Turn over and apply a thin coat of coarse grain mustard, sprinkle with Lawry's seasoning or Mrs.
- 6Dash, then sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- 7Cover the pan and turn heat to low for 6-8 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilean Sea Bass With Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 85.5 mg
- Sodium 209.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard
Lawry's Seasoned Salt