Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Recipe from Whole Foods Market, a local grocery store, that sounds delicious!
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced yellow onions
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs fresh roma tomatoes, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 4 (8 ounce) chilean sea bass fillets
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-proof skilley over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, 1/4 cup of parsley, thyme, garlic and red pepper.
- Saute until onions begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes & wine.
- Sprinkle fish with salt & pepper.
- Place fish in same shillet & spoon vegetables atop fish.
- Bring to simmer.
- Cover; bake until fish is opaque in center, about 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer fish to plates.
- Stir remaining parsley into sauce.
- Boil sauce until reduced slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper, spoon over sauce.