Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and great tasting as well
- 16 ounces chilean sea bass
- 6 tomatoes, sundried Chopped
- 1 green onion, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large add the sundried tomatoes, green onion, pesto sauce, mayonnaise and olive oil.
- Slightly drizzle a baking sheet with olive oil so that the Chilean Sea Bass won't stick.
- Place the fish on the baking sheet.
- Place the garnish on top of the fish.
- Add Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Bake for approximately 12 to 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.