Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A fruity flavorful barbecue sauce perfect for chicken or fish...
- 1 1⁄2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour into medium saucepan and bring slowly to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered until slightly thickened, about 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Mop sauce over grilled chicken or fish in the last 15 minutes of grilling.
A nice fruity sauce that went very well with the grilled chicken. It is easy to put together. The directions were well written and easy to follow.