Recipe by Mommy Diva
A nice fish bake recipe taken from FIRST magazine March 17, 2008 issue. Looks delicious!
Top Review by AmandaInOz
Nice simple fish recipe with a yummy garlic butter sauce. It definitely needs salt, but we quite enjoyed the juicy tangerine segments with the fish. I couldn't get sea bass, so I used ling. Thanks Mommy Diva! Made for ZWT 4.
- 1 3⁄4 lbs sea bass fillets, cut into 6 pieces (Chilean Sea Bass called for)
- 2 tangerines (zest and juice one, peel and segment the other)
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450°F
- Place Chilean sea bass fillet, cut into 6 pieces, into greased 9 x13 glass dish.
- From the two tangerines, zest and juice 1; peel and segment the other one.
- Top the fillets with the tangerine segments, chopped scallions, and garlic.
- Pour 1/3 cup tangerine juice and 1 tsp zest over fish.
- Dot with 2 tbsp unsalted butter, cubed.
- Cook 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Add pepper to taste,and enjoy!