Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This summer fresh salsa is amazing atop grilled meats and fish.
Make and share this Chile Watermelon Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups watermelon, cut into medium diced pieces (DO NOT use rind)
- 1 ancho chili, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime, juice of
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients and chill well or over night.