Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
More tempting chiles...
- 6 -8 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 green chilies, roasted
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 6 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 envelope packaged cheese sauce mix
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the potatoes with chiles, soup, milk, bacon, and cheese sauce.
- Saute the bell pepper and onion in bacon drippings until tender.
- Add to potato mix.
- Cover and bake 1 ½ hours.
if there is a better way of eating potatoes then i have not found it many thanks
This recipe is Outstanding! Easy to follow and best of all easy to put together. The flavor is great-not that over powering. Next time, I might just use Campbell's Cheese soup and omit the cheese sauce and cream of celery. Thanks for posting. I served this with Mouthwatering Meatloaf Recipe #92026. They went well together with a side of green beans.