Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Found this ages ago & haven't tried it - if someone does please let me know how it turned out - it seems from it's ingredients like it would be really good.
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 3 jalapenos, seeded, and very finely minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- For Rub and Marinade: stir together jalapeno, sesame oil, soy sauce, and suger in small bowl. Wearing disposable gloves, rub mixture over all surfaces of chops.
- Place chops in shallow dish. In large measuring cup, stir together all marinade ingredients; pour over chops, set aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Remove chops from marinade, discard. Grill over direct heat, turning once, to medium doneness, about 3 minutes per side.