Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got the recipe for this hot dip from a client, who served it at one of my arbonne presentations
Make and share this Chile Rellenos Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml half-and-half
- 2 eggs
- 78.07 ml flour
- 226.79 g shredded monterey jack cheese
- 226.79 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 113.39 g diced green chilies
- 236.59 ml tomato sauce
- 709.77 ml tortilla chips
- in a bowl, whisk together half and half, eggs and flour and set aside.
- in another bowl mix cheeses together.
- place half the cheese in a well greased baking dish.
- top with the chiles then the egg mixture.
- sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- pour tomato sauce over top.
- bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350.
- serve with tortilla chips.