Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got the recipe for this hot dip from a client, who served it at one of my arbonne presentations
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 cups tortilla chips
- in a bowl, whisk together half and half, eggs and flour and set aside.
- in another bowl mix cheeses together.
- place half the cheese in a well greased baking dish.
- top with the chiles then the egg mixture.
- sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- pour tomato sauce over top.
- bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350.
- serve with tortilla chips.