1 hr 5 mins
I got the recipe for this hot dip from a client, who served it at one of my arbonne presentations
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a bowl, whisk together half and half, eggs and flour and set aside.
- 2in another bowl mix cheeses together.
- 3place half the cheese in a well greased baking dish.
- 4top with the chiles then the egg mixture.
- 5sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 6pour tomato sauce over top.
- 7bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350.
- 8serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Southwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Southwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chile Rellenos Dip
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.9
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 114.3 mg
- Sodium 737.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 18.7 g