Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different twist on traditional salsa. This came from my husband's Grandma, but I've changed it up a little bit. Easily doubled for more servings, simple prep, very easy, inexpensive ingredients. Tastes best after a day. Enjoy!
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 4-6 queen green olives, chopped
- 63.78 g can black olives, chopped
- 63.78 g can green chili peppers, chopped
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 22.18 ml white vinegar
- 7.39 ml garlic salt
- 7.39 ml onion powder or 78.07 ml diced fresh onion
- Dice tomatoes and onion.
- Chop olives and chili peppers.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.