Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different twist on traditional salsa. This came from my husband's Grandma, but I've changed it up a little bit. Easily doubled for more servings, simple prep, very easy, inexpensive ingredients. Tastes best after a day. Enjoy!
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 4 -6 queen green olives, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can green chili peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder or 1⁄3 cup diced fresh onion
- Dice tomatoes and onion.
- Chop olives and chili peppers.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.