- 4 mild chiles (like Ortega, Sandia, Big Jim, Aneheim, Cuban)
- 4 -6 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast and peel the chiles and cut open lengthwise.(Roast by placing chiles in broiler, turning every few minutes after skin blisters, watching closely. Remove and place in damp towels for about 10 minutes. Peel skin.).
- Remove the seeds and stuff with the cheese.
- Wrap each chile tightly in a flour tortilla.
- Place on a microwaveable plate and heat for a couple of minutes on medium heat, until the cheese is melted. Or, heat in the oven for about 5-8 minutes at 350*F, until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.