Recipe by katie in the UP
I tossed this together for dinner one night. It was really quite good! Ingredients are for each fritata.
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 poblano pepper (I used whole canned)
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese (I used pepper jack)
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce, spicy (I used El Pato)
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a pan that can be placed under the broiler. Spray with cooking spray.
- Under med heat.cook egg until almost set.
- Layer 1 chili (sliced down the middle laying flat) and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place under broiler just until cheese in bubbly. Add spicy tomato sauce and place under broil just a few seconds -- to warm.
- Slip fritata onto a plate and garnish.
- I also served with warm flour tortillas.