katie in the UP's Note:
I tossed this together for dinner one night. It was really quite good! Ingredients are for each fritata.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a pan that can be placed under the broiler. Spray with cooking spray.
- 2Under med heat.cook egg until almost set.
- 3Layer 1 chili (sliced down the middle laying flat) and sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Place under broiler just until cheese in bubbly. Add spicy tomato sauce and place under broil just a few seconds -- to warm.
- 5Slip fritata onto a plate and garnish.
- 6I also served with warm flour tortillas.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chile Relleno Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 224.0 mg
- Sodium 306.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 11.1 g