Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This a WW recipe from another site. It orginally called for fat free cheeses and sour cream, but it was not so hot. I substituted low fat and it is so much better
- 3 (4 ounce) cansdiced green chili peppers, drained
- 1⁄2 lb shredded low fat mozzarella
- 1⁄2 lb shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farhenheit.
- Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Spread 1/2 of the green chiles in the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheeses.
- Repeat layers.
- Beat sour cream and egg subtitute.
- Pour over the ingredients in the pan.
- Sprinkle with ground pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes or until golden brown and puffy.