Recipe by Kevin Young
I saw a couple different recipes on here for this, but this was different so I submitted it. I hope you enjoy.
Top Review by RepoGuysWife
I have wanted to make a Chili Rellanos Casserole for a while now, well this recipe was definately the one to start with. It is a keeper in our house. I made it tonite, the second time in a week and a half. This time I added spices (Sazon) to the egg mixture and used a blender to mix it...Much Easier and Faster! The beans on the bottom make this a unique dish. My boys (husband and 15 year old) loves this one. Thanks for posting!!
- 1 (32 ounce) can refried beans (32 oz)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 ounces diced green chilies
- 1 lb shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 eggs (or sub 1 cup egg beaters)
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray Mix beans with chili powder and spread on bottom of baking dish.
- Lay the chilies and cheese on top of the beans.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, flour, and milk together well, then spread on top of everything else.
- Bake 30-45 minutes, or until egg is well set and slightly brown.