Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 5 mins
I've had this recipe for years--not sure where it came from originally, but it sure is good!
Make and share this Chile Relleno Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Beat first 5 ingredients in medium bowl to blend.
- Arrange chilies from 1 can in prepared dish, covering bottom completely.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of each cheese.
- Repeat layering twice.
- Pour egg mixture over cheese.
- Let stand 30 minutes. (This can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate).
- Bake until casserole is slightly puffed in center and golden brown on edges, about 45 minutes.
- Cool 20 minutes and serve.