- 623.68 g can whole green chilies
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese
- 473.18 ml monterey jack cheese
- 59.14 ml taco seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 5 eggs
- 236.59 ml evaporated milk
- 118.29 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger meat with chopped garlic. When brown, add taco seasoning and water. Drain and set aside.
- Spray 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Tear chile peppers open and line bottom of casserole. Layer all hamburger meat and 2/3 cheese on top of chiles.
- Top with another layer of chiles and top with remaining cheese.
- Combine eggs, flour and milk. Pour over chile mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325F for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.