1/2 Photos of Chile Relleno Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
a great family pleaser without the frying!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the milk, eggs, salt,pepper,and flour.
- 2Spray a pan (9x13) with a nonstick cooking spray.
- 3layer chilies, then the mixture made in step 1, then the cheese.
- 4Continue this order until you run our of ingredients and put EXTRA cheese on the top!
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.
- 6Allow about 10 minutes before serving!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chile Relleno Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.8
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 599.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.4 g