- 1 lb grated cheese (i use a mexican blend or a cheddar also works well)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the milk, eggs, salt,pepper,and flour.
- Spray a pan (9x13) with a nonstick cooking spray.
- layer chilies, then the mixture made in step 1, then the cheese.
- Continue this order until you run our of ingredients and put EXTRA cheese on the top!
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.
- Allow about 10 minutes before serving!