Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Posted to try one day
- 2 (4 ounce) canswhole roasted green chilies (or6 fresh poblano chiles roasted and peeled)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 pinch oregano
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the two cheeses.
- Split chiles open and remove seeds if you want. Lightly stuff the chiles with the cheese.
- Place chiles in a greased 8x8 inch pan.
- Beat eggs with salt and a pinch of oregano and pour over chiles.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve hot with taco or chile sauce or salsa.