Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in an old cookbook I made for my mom in gradeschool! Since finding it, it's been a delicious favorite for the whole family...
- Brown ground beef and onion in skillet.
- Add pepper.
- Press 1/2 of chile on bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese.
- Top with meat mixture and top with the rest of the chile.
- Combine the eggs, flour, salt and milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour mixture over chile and meat.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes or until brown on top.