6 hrs 10 mins
This is a great crowd pleaser even though it is meatless- every time I make this I am asked for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (850.48 g) can beans, drained and rinsed black (any whole bean of choice)
- 425.24 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 4.92 ml salt-free fajita seasoning mix
- 177.44 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 425.24 g can red enchilada sauce (any spiciness you like)
- 425.24 g can green enchilada sauce
- 1In a small 31/2 to 4 quart crock pot- spray with a non-stick spray and start to layer ingredients in order.
- 2sauce( enough to cover bottom).
- 3Corn tortillas, torn up in big chunks, to.
- 4cover bottom.
- 5bean mixture to cover.
- 6shredded cheese, to cover.
- 7whole chiles, to cover.
- 9Continue to layer in order until you reach the top of the crock pot.
- 10Cook on low for 6-8 hours, high 3-4.
- 11For a large group, double and use a 5-6 quart crock pot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chile Relleno and Bean Crock Pot Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.8
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 912.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt-free fajita seasoning mix