Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but am looking forward to an exotic taste!
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 fresh green chili pepper, such as anaheim
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile
- 1 clove garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Roast and peel bell pepper and Anaheim chile.
- Finely chop roasted pepper and chile.
- Wearing rubber gloves, seed and mince jalapeno chili.
- Mince garlic.
- In a bowl whisk together all ingredients with salt& pepper to taste.
- Makes about 1 1/4 C.
I followed the recipe and served it over romaine lettuce with tomatoes and avocados. Nice addition to oue Mexican dinner. Thanks!
I made as directed, halving the recipe, and served it on assorted baby lettuce leaves. My peppers were pretty potent, which made the dressing mildly spicy - just right. I did need to add a little salt, but otherwise found it to have a bright refreshing taste. It was so colorful, too.
It is much milder than I anticipated too. I added extra pepper, cumin and a little balsmic vinegar to increase the acidity. Turned out pretty darn good. Thanks Sharon. Thanks for sharing