Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
An addition to my chile collection.
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium noodles, cooked & drained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 tablespoons green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, chopped
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- salt & pepper
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Saute the onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in the soup, chiles and pimentos.
- In a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish, layer half the noodles, half the soup mix and half the chicken.
- Repeat layers and top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.