Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is a great Tex Mex appetizer. Easy to make and delicious. I got this from the Ortega website.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ripe olives, chopped
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- thick & chunky salsa
- Combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, chiles, green onions, bell pepper and olives in medium bowl.
- Spread 1/2 cup cheese mixture over each tortilla; roll up.
- Wrap each roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove plastic wrap; slice each roll into six 3/4 inch pieces.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.
I have been making these for about a year now and never had rated it! This is sooo good and when I take them to pot lucks, they go quicker than anything. They are highly addicting and when I make then I have to make extra for my hubby! (I also like how there is no meat)
I made these for a potluck at work and they were a huge hit. Easy to make and different from other sprial recipes.
Took these to a party and people just raved about them! Men were asking me for the recipe!